Friday, October 15, 2010

art: re:form school.

Last weekend, I took a break from work and traveled up to New York City. My fiance, Kelly Towles was up there a week prior setting up his artwork at re:form school. Re:form School is a high profile group art exhibition that took place in New York City - its goal is to bring together the creative community in a call for the reform of the American Public Education System.

To support his amazing talent and the exhibition's great cause, I went up to NYC for the grand opening. After a "comfortable" bus ride, I arrived in the big apple, where my fiance was waiting with a bouquet of flowers (*gotta say, after 9 yrs together, I'm still crazy in love with him). After dropping my luggage off at the hotel, we rushed over to the opening event.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. All I heard was what I was told by my fiance ... that I was going to love it. And he was right. I LOVED it! All the artwork was phenomenal - and the event was so much fun!

The following day, we stopped by the exhibition again so that I could take some photos of all the great artwork. Here are just a few - enjoy!