Friday, October 29, 2010

Gracias! - ReadysetDC's Fashion:District.

Thank you to all who attended ReadysetDC's fashion:district last night at Stroga (Washington, DC)! It was our very first fashion show, and I have to say that we had an amazing time! Many thanks to ReadysetDC's crew for organizing such a great event - a perfect platform for local designers and boutiques to showcase their current collections in front of DC's creative/fashionable community.

My team and I worked crazy hard on this fashion show organizing model casting calls, gathering hair & make-up inspirations, and figuring out outfits for models that would help highlight de*nada knit accessories. I send out my sincere thank you and appreciation to my team - it's because of their hard work and passion that we were able to make our first fashion show a success! Special thanks to my lovely models - you guys are amazing, and truly worked it on the runway!!

Gracias, gracias, gracias!! - Photos coming soon!