Friday, June 5, 2009

enjoys: gag gifts and birthdays (sort of).



8am this morning, 29 years ago, I was born ... at least that's what my mama tells me. I'm not big on birthdays, however I do enjoy getting presents .. who doesn't? Just yesterday, I got an early birthday present from my big brother, who lives in Guam. When the UPS guy handed me the package, I was really excited (sort of like a little kid on Christmas day). I couldn't wait until my birthday to open it up, so I quickly tore through the box to see what he got me.

My brother got me an assortment of gag gifts such as, a remote control "gas" sound machine, the movie Role Models on dvd, and a prank electric pen shocker and a spray that smells like a** (which arrived later). I know these gifts may sound juvenile to some, but honestly I love them! I already tested out the electric pen shocker on my fiance, and I have to say that his reaction was priceless. The remote control "gas" sound machine is awesome as well. My fiance and I are already scheming up plans to use it in a bar around DC ... so thank you big bro for such a hilarious gift! and thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday!