It's Monday ... need I say more? Anytime I need a pick me up, I listen to any type of music that makes me want to dance. Today, I'm listening to Moby's "feeling so real." It's an oldie, but such a goody. I remember the first time I heard this song, I was 14 sharing a room with my sister in boarding school. She just purchased Moby's Everything is Wrong and was having a listen. I never heard "techno" before, and remembering instantly loving this track when she played it. Almost everyday, we would play this album ... and when she wasn't there, I would listen to this song and dance like crazy. Anyways several years later, I remember going to an Ultraworld party at the DC Armory just see Moby perform. I have to say that dancing to him while he was performing live was amazing. Man, I miss those days!
Monday, June 22, 2009
monday ... need I say more?
It's Monday ... need I say more? Anytime I need a pick me up, I listen to any type of music that makes me want to dance. Today, I'm listening to Moby's "feeling so real." It's an oldie, but such a goody. I remember the first time I heard this song, I was 14 sharing a room with my sister in boarding school. She just purchased Moby's Everything is Wrong and was having a listen. I never heard "techno" before, and remembering instantly loving this track when she played it. Almost everyday, we would play this album ... and when she wasn't there, I would listen to this song and dance like crazy. Anyways several years later, I remember going to an Ultraworld party at the DC Armory just see Moby perform. I have to say that dancing to him while he was performing live was amazing. Man, I miss those days!