
Okay, so I know I am one day early ... however since I rarely blog during the weekends, I figured it wouldn't hurt to say "Happy 4th of July!" early ... so, "Happy 4th of July!"
Wow ... is it me, or does time seem to be flying by so quickly nowadays. It seems like yesterday, I was celebrating my birthday, which was in early June. I know that this "fly by" is probably due to me being absolutely consumed with work lately... can you believe I even dream about work? ... which means that it's now effecting my sleep and making me look haggard and feel horrible in the mornings (how I pity my fiance). The past couple of weeks have been brutally stressful for me to say the least, and so I am actually looking forward to this weekend.
I don't have plans really ... not going home to see family ... don't have set plans to go to a barbeque. But to be honest, I'm actually looking forward to spending some time alone ... some "me" time. I am in definite need of a mental weekend, a few days to myself distressing my mind and body of any work related thought. What will I do? I have no idea ... I'll probably be spending my weekend taking Mia out for a run, renting a few dvd's and crashing on the couch, or even better, sleeping in on Sunday morning. Whatever I end up doing ... just be certain that I'll be attempting to recuperate fully before Monday creeps up again.