skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
dian's blog
Monday, July 13, 2009
inspirations: dan witz's dark doings.
"I don't think I've ever been as excited as I am about this work I'm doing now... I'm calling it, "Dark Doings", inspired by my recent time in Amsterdam's red light district."-
Dan Wiltz
.
Borrowed from:
Wooster Collective
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (6857)
February (744)
January (94)
December (84)
November (150)
October (127)
September (128)
August (128)
July (117)
June (90)
May (50)
April (44)
March (60)
February (55)
January (50)
December (67)
November (54)
October (40)
September (67)
August (113)
July (79)
June (30)
May (26)
April (8)
March (8)
February (25)
January (21)
December (2)
November (1)
October (4)
September (2)
August (88)
July (4)
June (4)
May (2)
April (6)
March (8)
Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter
applied arts