
Throughout the year, I tend to travel frequently. From DC to Las Vegas, to Lima, to LA, and so on and so on ... it seems like I am always going "somewhere" every other month.
This month, I am heading to New York City. The trip is mostly for business purposes ... I have meetings with a few stores, I need to "walk" a trade show and also check out some retail events, etc, etc. Although I'll only be there for a few days, I do plan to squeeze in some "fun" activities such as seeing art exhibitions, shopping, and of course visiting friends.
I've been to the "big apple" numerous times before. And I must admit that I am in love with this city. I mean, the whole city is a design inspiration. I constantly take mental notes whenever I'm there.
I look forward to heading up there ... and I'll be sure to take tons of photos and post them up when I get back.