It feels like centuries since I last blogged ... and I sincerely apologize for my absence. For the last three weeks, I have been working insanely in Peru creating de*nada's autumn/winter collection for 2010! ... well, not entirely for three weeks. A portion of my trip, I had the pleasure of taking a mini vacay with my dear + wonderful family in Ica, a beautiful city located south of Lima. There I had a chance to sand-board in the dunes, watch the sunset while dune bugging, view sea lions and penguins from a boat, tour vineyards and drink several types of pisco, as well as go horseback riding and lounge by the poolside drinking one of many, many pisco sours ... oh, how I miss my time there already! But now, I'm back in the states working insanely again looking forward to next year when I plan to return to Peru to design de*nada's growing collection ... but for those who are interested in checking out some photos from my trip, visit de*nada's facebook page today!
Adios :)