Friday, March 18, 2011

Make up is Fashion

I am a make-up minimalist. I envy women who have the ability to put on make-up quickly and properly. If I put on make-up quickly, I would look like Corpse Bride. I can do it, but it takes me so long to get one side looking similar to the other side of my face. So I save this challenge for special occasions.

Through out his blog, I will be giving make up advice. Make up is fashion for your face. Why not have fun with it. You don’t have to do your whole face every time you go out. That would be impossible for me.

So when I don’t have time, I always use a good moisturizer (eyes, face and lips). With a good moisturizer, I can be fast and sloppy and no one will know the difference. And, after slapping my face around, I have instant rouge. Now, I am good to go.