Several weeks ago, my father introduced me to Pandora, a site where you can listen to music online for free. You basically type in a song or the name of an artist you like to listen to, and they (Pandora) create a "radio station" that plays songs similar to the song/artist that you just listed. It's perfect for me, especially when I am working in my office and want to listen to something new.
Lately, I've been obsessing over solo piano ... I adore classical music as well as contemporary. I think my love for this genre stems from all those years I studied piano when I was a kid. That, and my father used to play all types of music when I was younger, especially classical music.
Through Pandora, I heard Dustin O'Halloran's opus 37 and I was instantly hooked. He is an American pianist and composer, and his music is absolutely beautiful. Some may recognize his work, which was featured on the soundtrack of the film Marie Antoinette. Naturally, I couldn't help but download his latest album. Here is Opus 37 track from his ablum, Piano Solos Volume 2.